FORZA ALMS Enduro Series PRESENTED BY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORZA ALMS Enduro Series PRESENTED BY

ALMS has come to the Forza Motorsport 4 video game

5 posters

CAR BUILDS

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

CAR BUILDS Empty CAR BUILDS

Post  Admin Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:16 pm

2006 #4 CorvetteRacing C6.R
    STOCK BUILD - NO UPGRADES

2011 #62 Ferrari Risi Competizione F458 Italia
    REMOVE ALL BUT ONE RESTRICTORS

2010 #79 or #92 BMW M3 GT2
    REMOVE ALL RESTRICTORS
    UPGRADE TIRES TO FULL SIZE

2010 #33 Jaguar RSR XKR GT
    REMOVE ALL BUT ONE RESTRICTORS

2011 #08 Lamborghini West Yokohama Gallardo LP560-4
    REMOVE RESTRICTOR
    RACE BRAKES
    RACE DRIVELINE
    UPGRADE TIRES TO FULL SIZE

2011 RUF Rt 12 S
    SEALED ENGINE - NO UPGRADES
    HANDLING - UPGRADE ALL SUSPENSION PARTS - SPORT WEIGHT REDUCTION
    DRIVETRAIN - UPGRADE ALL TO RACE
    TIRES - RACE TIRES - STOCK SIZE

2008 Aston Martin #009 DBR9
    Stock Build

2000 Dodge #91 Team Oreca Viper
    Stock Build

2009 Ford #40 Robertson Racing Ford GT Mk7
    ENGINE - REMOVE ALL BUT ONE RESTRICTORS
    HANDLING - RACE BRAKES
    DRIVETRAIN - RACE
    TIRES _ FULL UPGRADED TIRES

2011 Mercedes Benz #35 SLS AMG GT3
    ENGINE - REMOVE ALL RESTRICTORS
    HANDLING - RACE BRAKES
    TIRES - FULL UPGRADED SIZES

2011 Panoz #050 Abruzzi
    ENGINE - REMOVE ALL RESTRICTORS
    HANDLING - RACE BRAKES
    TIRES - FULL UPGRADED SIZES

Last edited by Admin on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:02 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : verifying builds - no changes)
    snowman529

CAR BUILDS Empty Re: CAR BUILDS

Post  snowman529 Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:11 pm

Can you list the PI for each car too? That way we know if we have the right build.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:35 pm

snowman529 wrote:Can you list the PI for each car too? That way we know if we have the right build.

Will do
    snowman529

Post  snowman529 Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:51 pm

Thank you sir.
    KikRox268
    KikRox268

Post  KikRox268 Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:06 am

Most of the race chassis cars are in between 2400 and 2700 lbs. So shouldn't the RUF Rt 12 S should have the race weight reduction in it. Also, have you tried out the RGT-8 at a max build to see if it'll keep up because I've tested the RT 12 S build and I can say, at least in my opinion, it is nowhere near competitive.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:15 pm

Ruf is completely absolutely unarguably removed from GT until a real Porsche comes out. Do not choose, use or test it until after May 22.

Btw - no one is EVER going to be 100% happy with a RUF!!! It is not a Porsche! So outside of the gtc class where you all run them, don't ask for them. This same "performance" testing issue is always played out and I am not dealing with it. So if you want a ruf, run gtc!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:16 pm

Sorry to be so matter of fact, but I am not arguing about that car until may 22! Admin man law!
    KikRox268
    KikRox268

Post  KikRox268 Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:36 pm

Admin wrote:Sorry to be so matter of fact, but I am not arguing about that car until may 22! Admin man law!

I wasn't trying to start anything or say that I was unhappy with it, especially as I'm not running GT, but after helping some other drivers test for GT I found that the build, at least in my hands, didn't seem that competitive and just offered a few alternatives. I'm never going to bring up an issue, or what I may see as an issue, without bringing about some sort of solution or compromise. But I just want it to be known that I was not trying to start anything nor was I trying to get any cars removed from any classes what so ever.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:44 pm

KikRox268 wrote:
    Admin wrote:Sorry to be so matter of fact, but I am not arguing about that car until may 22! Admin man law!

I wasn't trying to start anything or say that I was unhappy with it, especially as I'm not running GT, but after helping some other drivers test for GT I found that the build, at least in my hands, didn't seem that competitive and just offered a few alternatives. I'm never going to bring up an issue, or what I may see as an issue, without bringing about some sort of solution or compromise. But I just want it to be known that I was not trying to start anything nor was I trying to get any cars removed from any classes what so ever.

No problem. No issues with you. Just not going to go into that ruf deal again. We will just wait for the real one.
    forstsc400
    forstsc400

Post  forstsc400 Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:49 pm

Admin wrote:
    KikRox268 wrote:

No problem. No issues with you. Just not going to go into that ruf deal again. We will just wait for the real one.
    Can't we all just get along..LOL got to love this shit. I'm BATMAN bitches..
    THF dvsSublime
    THF dvsSublime

Post  THF dvsSublime Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:07 pm

Admin wrote:
    KikRox268 wrote:

So we are waiting for the porsches to start this thing?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:24 pm

Nope. Gt drivers can switch to a Porsche when pack comes out in May.

Only one team, fluffy unicorns chose it.
    THF dvsSublime
    THF dvsSublime

Post  THF dvsSublime Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:22 pm

Admin wrote:Nope. Gt drivers can switch to a Porsche when pack comes out in May.

Only one team, fluffy unicorns chose it.

Well I was leaning towards it but I was deterred when I drove it. I'm sure I'm not the only one. So if I run GT I can swich to the rsr when it comes out? Do team paints have to be the same or could they be different like the Rolex and continental series?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:05 pm

Not all GT cars have upgraded brakes. Some are stock build. I will look at this this week. It will be corrected if needed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content