FORZA ALMS Enduro Series PRESENTED BY

ALMS has come to the Forza Motorsport 4 video game

Rules for all cars

Admin
    Admin

Rules for all cars

Post  Admin on Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:23 am

There are no rim changes. Rim on car is only one allowed.
    KikRox268

Re: Rules for all cars

Post  KikRox268 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:14 am

Is that for all cars or just specific ones? Just trying to clarify. And if you don't mind me asking...but why is that?
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:04 am

KikRox268 wrote:Is that for all cars or just specific ones? Just trying to clarify. And if you don't mind me asking...but why is that?

Most of these cars are already ALMS cars and designs. Some cars are built and the PI needs to stay the same across the board, to try and ensure no one is cheating by adding parts and changing rims. Makes it easier to check in replays, as well.

I would hope that someone would not cheat, but you never know who just might try...
    KikRox268

Post  KikRox268 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:43 am

Well its up to you, but I'm always down to help anyway that I can. Because in the GTC class my RUF is built to a 687 PI. That's with the current rims that I have on it, which are the Work CR Kai's, but with the stock rims the P.I stays the same, the car is a little bit heavier is all. With the lightest rims in the game the P.I is 689 and with the heaviest rims in the game the P.I is 685. So that gives you a range from 685 to 689, which is just a 4 P.I spread in the GTC class. And because the P.I is based upon amount of weight either gained or loss I can easily make you a list of what P.I's would represent which set of rims. Like I said, this is for the GTC class only, and that's is only because that's the car I have built and that's the car I want to run. But if need be I can also do it for LMP's and GT cars as well. Just let me know what you wanna do and what your final decision is. And the reason I'm so adament about this, is because personally, I hate running stock rims on most of these cars...especially the RUF, lol.
    THF dvsSublime

Post  THF dvsSublime on Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:49 pm

Rims should all be the same but they should be the right ones. The BBS rs-gt are the actual rims most Porsches run in most series, including ALMS
    forstsc400

Post  forstsc400 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:24 pm

THF dvsSublime wrote:Rims should all be the same but they should be the right ones. The BBS rs-gt are the actual rims most Porsches run in most series, including ALMS
    sublime has a good point.
    KikRox268

Post  KikRox268 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:54 pm

THF dvsSublime wrote:Rims should all be the same but they should be the right ones. The BBS rs-gt are the actual rims most Porsches run in most series, including ALMS

I second that idea as well, plus will make it a lot easier to manage as well. Just don't pick any ugly rims, lol.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:32 pm

KikRox268 wrote:

I second that idea as well, plus will make it a lot easier to manage as well. Just don't pick any ugly rims, lol.

Use the rims that sublime says. The real car is here in two weeks, so it will be right then! Lol
    THF dvsSublime

Post  THF dvsSublime on Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:26 am

2 weeks? You know they come out may 22nd right? We would be 3 races in. And have them for the 4th race at le mans
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:12 am

You are all in the same car. Just put the rim name on here so I can change on build thread.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:14 am