FORZA ALMS Enduro Series PRESENTED BY

ALMS has come to the Forza Motorsport 4 video game


    SCHEDULE SEASON 1

    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 102
    Join date : 2012-02-20
    Age : 38
    Location : SC

    SCHEDULE SEASON 1 Empty SCHEDULE SEASON 1

    Post  Admin on Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:21 pm

    CONFIRMED TRACKS AND RACE NUMBERS


    1. SEBRING FULL (3 HOURS) May 4
    2. SEDONA RACEWAY CLUB (2 Hours) May 11
    3. LAGUNA SECA (2 Hours) May 25
    4. LEMANS LESARTHE (3 Hours) June 1
    5. TWIN RING EAST (2 Hours) June 8
    6. ROAD AMERICA FULL (2 Hours) June 15
    7. MAPLE VALLEY FULL (2 Hours) June 22
    8. INFINEON LONG (2 Hours) June 29
    9. ROAD ATLANTA FULL (3 Hours) July 13




    Last edited by Admin on Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:14 pm; edited 5 times in total
    forstsc400
    forstsc400

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2012-03-05
    Age : 42

    SCHEDULE SEASON 1 Empty Re: SCHEDULE SEASON 1

    Post  forstsc400 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:33 pm

    I'm Batman
    forstsc400
    forstsc400

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2012-03-05
    Age : 42

    SCHEDULE SEASON 1 Empty Re: SCHEDULE SEASON 1

    Post  forstsc400 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:39 pm

    forstsc400 wrote:I'm Batman
    No your Not I am
    avatar
    RH Viking

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2012-04-10
    Age : 42
    Location : Southern Cali

    SCHEDULE SEASON 1 Empty Re: SCHEDULE SEASON 1

    Post  RH Viking on Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:05 am

    Hey Xman, not sure if this reply belongs here but I forwarded this website to a few friends/club members for a few more entries. Not sure if we were short of a full grid but you'll probably get a few more ALMS fans on board.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 102
    Join date : 2012-02-20
    Age : 38
    Location : SC

    SCHEDULE SEASON 1 Empty Re: SCHEDULE SEASON 1

    Post  Admin on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:10 am

    RH Viking wrote:Hey Xman, not sure if this reply belongs here but I forwarded this website to a few friends/club members for a few more entries. Not sure if we were short of a full grid but you'll probably get a few more ALMS fans on board.

    Bring as many as u want. We can run a few rooms.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 102
    Join date : 2012-02-20
    Age : 38
    Location : SC

    SCHEDULE SEASON 1 Empty Re: SCHEDULE SEASON 1

    Post  Admin on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:52 am

    stormersteve72 wrote:What time will the races start (preferably GMT)

    US eastern time
    avatar
    stormersteve72

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2012-04-19

    SCHEDULE SEASON 1 Empty Re: SCHEDULE SEASON 1

    Post  stormersteve72 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:00 am

    Admin wrote:
    stormersteve72 wrote:What time will the races start (preferably GMT)

    US eastern time

    What time? example: 9:30am
    avatar
    bloodhound9

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2012-04-16

    SCHEDULE SEASON 1 Empty Re: SCHEDULE SEASON 1

    Post  bloodhound9 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:32 pm

    Just want to confirm that these are on Fridays now not the Sunday or Saturday originally posted on the Forza thread.
    avatar
    cbeers

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2012-04-20

    SCHEDULE SEASON 1 Empty Re: SCHEDULE SEASON 1

    Post  cbeers on Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:31 am

    What time of day will the races be taking place? Morning, afternoon, evening?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 102
    Join date : 2012-02-20
    Age : 38
    Location : SC

    SCHEDULE SEASON 1 Empty Re: SCHEDULE SEASON 1

    Post  Admin on Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:35 am

    9 pm ET. Friday nights.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 102
    Join date : 2012-02-20
    Age : 38
    Location : SC

    SCHEDULE SEASON 1 Empty Re: SCHEDULE SEASON 1

    Post  Admin on Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:21 pm

    DATES HAVE CHANGED. DUE TO NFL DRAFT, I DECIDED TO PUT OFF ONE MORE WEEK SO THAT YOU GUYS DO NOT MISS THE JETS BOOING THEIR NEXT PICK!

    BTW - Go Panthers!
    avatar
    RH Viking

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2012-04-10
    Age : 42
    Location : Southern Cali

    SCHEDULE SEASON 1 Empty Re: SCHEDULE SEASON 1

    Post  RH Viking on Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:50 pm

    Unfortunately, due to the schedule change, I am considering quitting the series. Fridays are just too inconsistent as far as work schedule, etc. Sunday was ideal and was exactly what I was looking for. Sorry guys.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 102
    Join date : 2012-02-20
    Age : 38
    Location : SC

    SCHEDULE SEASON 1 Empty Re: SCHEDULE SEASON 1

    Post  Admin on Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:28 pm

    RH Viking wrote:Unfortunately, due to the schedule change, I am considering quitting the series. Fridays are just too inconsistent as far as work schedule, etc. Sunday was ideal and was exactly what I was looking for. Sorry guys.

    Sundays?
    Spy Mentality
    Spy Mentality

    Posts : 6
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 26
    Location : South Boston, MA

    SCHEDULE SEASON 1 Empty Re: SCHEDULE SEASON 1

    Post  Spy Mentality on Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:53 pm

    Admin wrote:
    RH Viking wrote:Unfortunately, due to the schedule change, I am considering quitting the series. Fridays are just too inconsistent as far as work schedule, etc. Sunday was ideal and was exactly what I was looking for. Sorry guys.

    Sundays?

    Yes, Sundays. So I'm out of a teammate now.
    THF dvsSublime
    THF dvsSublime

    Posts : 27
    Join date : 2012-04-16

    SCHEDULE SEASON 1 Empty Re: SCHEDULE SEASON 1

    Post  THF dvsSublime on Fri May 11, 2012 6:41 pm

    I thought the point of qualing 2 days before was to have the results up by day of the race? Cmon guys
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 102
    Join date : 2012-02-20
    Age : 38
    Location : SC

    SCHEDULE SEASON 1 Empty Re: SCHEDULE SEASON 1

    Post  Admin on Fri May 11, 2012 7:53 pm

    THF dvsSublime wrote:I thought the point of qualing 2 days before was to have the results up by day of the race? Cmon guys

    Real life work, my friend. And the point was to not have guys on at the last minute. The point is so the three or four of us that do qualify racers do not spend all weekend on the hopes non qualifiers will happen to accept their race invites.

    Sponsored content

    SCHEDULE SEASON 1 Empty Re: SCHEDULE SEASON 1

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:43 am